• Hand installed sinuous springs for ultimate comfort and support
• SFI-certified, kiln-dried North American hardwood frame
• Doubled doweled and glued with corner blocks for added reinforcement
• Double padded arms with propex and foam for added comfort and strength
• 8 gauge sinuous no-sag springs secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire
• High resiliency, 2.0 minimum density foam wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber
• Made in the USA
• Lifetime frame warranty
A modern interpretation of a 1960s vintage inspiration, the Lloyd Sofa is timelessly cool, artfully tailored and delightfully detailed. This mid-century modern style sofa is an original take on a classic contemporary theme. The Lloyd collection features a tight back with sinuous springs for comfort and support, doubled doweled and glued SFI-certified frame made from kiln-dried North American hardwoods and heavy 8 gauge sinuous no-sag spring suspension secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire. The arms are double padded with propex and foam for added comfort and strength and the seat cushions have high resiliency, 2.0 minimum density foam wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material.
After a disastrous six-month experience with another furniture store known for their modernist design collections, a friend pointed me to this sofa, which I fell in love with. I asked to be sent swatches, and swatches came promptly. I ordered the sofa, and the Eurway delivery team kept me informed and they met the expectations they set. The sofa is sturdy, very comfortable, and we are lounging on it, watching our TV and cuddling our kittens; everyone's satisfied. And the best part is that this sofa was only half the price of the one from the other vendor, and as a result I've got money left over for a coffee table and to reupholster my easy chairs.