Returns + Exchanges
Regularly-priced items may be returned within seven (7) days after delivery. You may receive a refund or a store credit, subject to the terms stated here. Please note that all returns must have prior approval and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from us. In order to receive your refund, please ship your item(s) back on the first available business day and send us the tracking details to email@example.com. Please call us at 855.2.EURWAY (855-238-7929) if you have any questions.
For returned merchandise:
• Customers are responsible for outbound and return shipping costs (est. 20% of item price each way).
• Merchandise must not be damaged and must be returned in the same condition in which it left our warehouse, i.e., unassembled, in the original carton, poly-bagged, etc.
• If merchandise is not in new condition, at our sole discretion, the return may be authorized and a 20% restocking charge will be deducted prior to issuing a refund.
• Shipping and labor charges (Assembly, Delivery, Freight, Installation, Modifications, etc. plus any sales tax thereon) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Mattresses, futons, pillows, sleepers and other bedding items can not be returned.
• Clearance Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange - they are Final Sale.
• Products that have been assembled are not eligible for return or exchange.
• "Made to Order" items, "Special Order" items and parts orders are not eligible for exchange or return and they are non-cancelable.
• Our Return Policy will apply if you elect not to receive replacement parts/items in the event of shipping damage.
NOTE: We are unable to accept free returns or exchanges for items that don't meet your color expectations. Computer monitors vary wildly in the colors and tones that they display. As such, Eurway.com has no way to ensure that all of our customers are seeing our products' colors represented in the same way.
Made to Order Items
Items marked as "Made to Order" are made to your color, finish or size selections after your purchase has been sent to us. These items are custom made for you and therefore they cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged. These custom items also frequently have a longer production lead time than in-stock products.
What costs are involved with Returning an item?
While we cover the cost of outbound shipping for most orders totaling $75 or more, in the event of a return a 20% fee will be assessed to help us recover our outbound shipping costs. Return shipping can then be arranged with a shipping carrier of your choosing. You may also elect to have us arrange return shipping for you and pay an additional 20% fee to cover our return shipping costs. Although we currently offer free shipping to our customers as a promotion, we must still pay our shipping carriers to transport your furniture.
What if my order is delayed in transit?
While we do our best to accurately quote transit times, they are always estimates and factors beyond our control can affect the time it takes for your order to arrive. Unless a guaranteed delivery service was arranged at time of order placement (typically at an additional charge), delays in transit time through no fault of eurway.com do NOT constitute an exception to the Return Policy. Orders cancelled or refused for delivery due to a delayed shipment will be subject to additional fees.
Can I cancel an order that has shipped, but that I have not yet received?
Yes, you can cancel an order that is in transit. However, you will be charged a 20% fee to cover our outbound shipping costs plus a 20% fee for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
Can I change my shipping address?
If you change your ship-to address after your order has left our facilities, you will incur shipping charges
and Free Shipping will not apply. A change to the ship-to address
results in additional fees from our freight carriers to us, and we must
pass these on to you.
What if my order arrives damaged?
We work hard to make sure that your merchandise arrives to you in perfect condition. For freight shipments, you must inspect your order with the driver and make a notation of any damage on the delivery receipt so that we may file a claim with the carrier. Damages must be reported within 48 hours.
Please see the Damages section on our Shipping + Delivery page for complete details.
Can I return an online purchase to your Austin store or warehouse?
You can return an item that was purchased at eurway.com to our warehouse in Austin, Texas within 7 days of receipt, but our Collectic Home (the parent company of Eurway.com) retail store in Austin cannot accept returns.