Item ID: 1957
• Fabric swatches available. Call 855.238.7929• Hand installed sinuous springs for ultimate comfort & support
• SFI-certified, kiln-dried North American hardwood frame
• Double doweled + glued w/ corner blocks for added reinforcement
• Double padded arms w/ propex + foam for added comfort & strength
• 8 gauge sinuous no-sag springs secured w/ webbing strap + a double row of tie wire
• High resiliency, 2.0 minimum density foam wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber
A modern interpretation of a 1960s vintage inspiration, the Lloyd Chair is timelessly cool, artfully tailored and delightfully detailed. This mid-century modern style lounge chair is an original take on a classic contemporary theme. The Lloyd collection features a tight back with sinuous springs for comfort and support, doubled doweled and glued SFI-certified frame made from kiln-dried North American hardwoods and heavy 8 gauge sinuous no-sag spring suspension secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire. The arms are double padded with propex and foam for added comfort and strength and the seat cushions have high resiliency, 2.0 minimum density foam wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material. A matching sofa and loveseat are also available.