At Eurway, your right to privacy and data security is a primary concern. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, promotions and order delivery. Eurway recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We will not disclose any information that identifies you to a third party, or make your e-mail address or phone number available to third parties, except as needed to fulfill your order.
1. Any captured customer information will NOT be sold, transferred, exchanged or given to any third-party or affiliate whatsoever other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
2. Customer financial information (credit card numbers, SSN, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 90 days unless there is a need for monthly subscription billing and a valid recurring billing agreement is in place between the end user and the provider.
3. Customers will not receive any unsolicited email offers from us, unless you have signed-up to receive email newsletters during check-out, or through an opt-in process. We will give you an option to opt-out at a later date even if your have signed-up initially.
We collect and store any of the following personal information:
* Your full name and address
* Your email address, physical contact information and sometimes financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers
* Shipping, billing, tax ID and other related information you provide us for any services
* Transactional information based on your activities on the site (such as saving draft comments, etc.)
* Community forum discussion and support or chat postings, email correspondence to us, product and/or service reviews, dispute resolution, correspondence through the site
* Traffic to and from the site, your IP address and standard web log information
* Statistics on page views and computer sign-on data
* Other additional information that has been provided to us by you; for example, answers given to us in a sales call
You can browse our web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located in the United States of America.
We ask you to provide information that will enable us to assist you with customer support issues, or to complete a purchase.
For example, we request information from you when you:
* Place an order online
* Place an order over the telephone
* Request a catalog
* Submit an inquiry regarding our products or practices
If you purchase a product or service from this website, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you on our checkout pages. You are required to provide contact information such as name, email, telephone number and shipping address and financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, and CVV to process your order. We use this information for billing purposes. We will use this information to contact you for order verification and reorders.
In each of the instances above, we may ask for your name, phone number, email address, billing address, shipping address, credit card information as well as other similar personal information. If we ever ask for significantly different information we will inform you of the reason for the request. Once we have collected an email address, we may send monthly email newsletters informing you of news and special offers. You are welcome to visit our website without providing any of this information; however, we are unable to process an order or send a catalog or newsletter without the requested information.
We use the data collected from you primarily to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of the status of your orders, to notify you of product recalls, to send our monthly email newsletter, or to send you targeted marketing information, special product offers or catalogs. In every such e-mail, we will have instructions on how to unsubscribe and avoid receiving future e-mails from us.
If you refer a friend or someone about our product or services, we will ask you their name and email address. We will automatically send a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Eurway stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this email and we may track how many times that email is opened and/or viewed. We may also track if any links inside that email are being clicked in order to give you referral discounts or bonuses.
Surveys + Contests
We may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website from time to time. Participation in these surveys or contests is voluntary, but if you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. You have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information includes contact information - such as name, telephone number and email address - and demographic information such as ZIP code, state, country.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Eurway, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your Eurway service, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. Since these are not promotional in nature, you do not have the right to opt-out. However, if your wish not to receive these, you have the option to cancel the service or de-activate your account.
From time to time, we send you special deals, discounts, coupons and other special offers that either may relate to your service, or may benefit. During the check-out process, you can opt-in to receive these special offers. We respect your privacy and give you a choice to opt-out of these special offers by clicking on the "Unsubscribe/Opt-out" link at the bottom of our emails.
We may send you a Welcome email based on your information provided. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you need, and to manage your account with us. We communicate with you by email or telephone, based on your preference.
We may disclose your personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
* Local and national law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity (in such events we will disclose name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and member's login or post or chat history)
* Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services
* Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud investigations and collections
* Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity
In an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to local or national law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that disclosing any such information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to respect suspected illegal activity.
Clear-GIFs and Log Files
Most web servers automatically gather some information and store it in server log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser version and/or type, ISP name and location, referrers, client operation system, date/time stamp, etc. We use this information - which is non-personally identifiable - to analyze user behavior, to manage the site, to track users' mouse movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our visitors.
As part of our commitment to your privacy, Eurway adheres to the guidelines of the Direct Marketing Association's Privacy Promise to American Consumers. We periodically make information, including aggregated information, available to select third parties including but not limited to, those who share information for direct marketing purposes. You may instruct us not to share information with third parties by calling us at 512.462.4620, e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at: Collectic Home | Eurway.com, 2101-3 St. Elmo Rd - Ste 347, Austin, TX 78744.
Opt Out Policy
If you would like to unsubscribe to either our email newsletters or our catalog, please email us at email@example.com, call us at 512.462.4620, or write us at Collectic Home | Eurway.com, 2101-3 St. Elmo Rd - Ste 347, Austin, TX 78744.
Secure Online Shopping
Your information is stored on servers located in the United States of America. We believe it must be protected. However, there is never 100% security when it comes to electronic transmission and storage. As you may already know, third parties or anti-social elements may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions on private communications, and others may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from this website. We do not guarantee that your personal information and/or communications will always remain private, but we work very hard to protect your privacy:
* Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address so that such data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
* Your personal information is also transferred using 128-bit SSL encryption, and we store credit card information with additional high level encryption. Eurway also deletes credit card numbers from the online database once the sale has been processed or cancelled. Our databases are not accessible without a username and password.
* Be aware that your Internet browser can also factor into the security of the transaction. Older browser software might not support 128-bit SSL, and those browsers will roll back to 40-bit encryption. You should always update your browser software and/or apply any security patches available for the software.
* Most banks either cover all the charges that result from unauthorized use of your credit card or may limit your liability to just $50.
* If your bank holds you liable, Eurway.com will cover your liability up to $50 provided that the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Eurway.com.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write us at the following address:
Collectic Home | Eurway.com
2101-3 E. St Elmo Rd, Suite 347
Austin, Texas 78744