Returns + Exchanges
• Regularly-priced items are eligible for return up to fourteen (14) days after delivery.Exceptions
• Merchandise must be in like-new condition, must not have been assembled and must be in its original packaging to be eligible for return or exchange.
• All returns must have prior approval and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be assigned. We will send an email with return instructions and the return shipping address.
• Please ship your item back to the address provided in your RMA confirmation email on the next available business day and send us the tracking details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will be responsible for filing a damage claim if the item is damaged in transit back to us.
• If you'd prefer that we arrange the return shipping for you, our actual return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Keep in mind that furniture freight charges typically start at $150; we can get you a quote before arranging the pick-up.
• Kindly allow up to fourteen (14) days for your refund to be processed after your item arrives back to the warehouse.
• Shipping and labor charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. This includes Assembly, Delivery, Freight, Surcharges, Installation, Modifications, etc. plus any sales tax thereon.
• Mattresses, futons, pillows, sleepers, beds and other bedding items are considered "personal use items" and can not be returned.
• Clearance Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange - they are Final Sale.
• "Made to Order" items, "Special Order" items and parts orders are not eligible for exchange or return and they are non-cancelable.
• If you elect not to receive replacement parts or replacement items in the event of shipping damage or manufacturing defects, our standard return policy will apply.
Please call us at 855.2.EURWAY (855-238-7929) if you have any questions.
NOTE: We are unable to accept free returns or exchanges for items that don't meet your color expectations. Computer monitors vary widely in the colors and tones that they display. As such, Eurway.com has no way to ensure that all of our customers are seeing our products' colors represented in the same way.
Made to Order Items
Items marked as "Made to Order" are made to your color, finish or size selections after your purchase has been sent to us. These items are custom made for you and therefore they cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged. These custom items also frequently have a longer production lead time than in-stock products.
What costs are involved with Returning an item?
We cover the cost of outbound shipping for most orders totaling $75 or more and we will even absorb those costs in the event of an authorized return. You will need to arrange return shipping with a carrier of your choosing and pay them directly. Although we currently offer free shipping to our customers as a promotion, we must still pay our shipping carriers to transport your items. Furniture is often bulkier and heavier than other items you may have experience shipping and can be very expensive when compared to the low cost of our products.
What if my order is delayed in transit?
While we do our best to accurately quote transit times, they are always estimates and factors beyond our control can affect the time it takes for your order to arrive. Unless a guaranteed delivery service was arranged at time of order placement (typically at an additional charge), delays in transit time through no fault of eurway.com do NOT constitute an exception to the Return Policy. Orders cancelled or refused for delivery due to a delayed shipment will be subject to additional fees.
Can I cancel an order that has shipped, but that I have not yet received?
Yes, you can cancel an order that is in transit. However, you may be charged a 20% fee to cover our outbound shipping costs plus a 20% fee for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
Can I change my shipping address?
If you change your ship-to address after your order has left our facilities, you will incur shipping charges
and Free Shipping will not apply. A change to the ship-to address
results in additional fees from our freight carriers to us, and we must
pass these on to you.
What if my order arrives damaged?
We work hard to make sure that your merchandise arrives to you in perfect condition. For freight shipments, you must inspect your order with the driver and make a notation of any damage on the delivery receipt so that we may file a claim with the carrier. Damages must be reported within 48 hours.
Please see the Shipping Damage page for complete details.
Can I return an online purchase to your Austin store or warehouse?
You can return an item that was purchased at eurway.com to our warehouse in Austin, Texas within fourteen (14) of receipt, or to our Collectic Home (the parent company of Eurway.com) retail store in Austin when authorized and arranged by us.